ECCE Full Form - What Is The Full Form Of ECCE In The Context Of NEP? What is the full form of ECCE in English? What is the Importance of ECCE?
Everyone knows the importance of elementary education for children, which is considered as Primary Education or Early Childhood Education. ECCE is associated with this primary education but in an advanced form. We need to know the meaning of ECCE more widely.
Today's post will guide you on the importance of ECCE. What does ECCE mean in English? Also, in addition to knowing the full form of ECCE in English, you will also understand the full form of ECCE in Hindi.
What is the full form of ECCE?
The full form of ECCE is - Early Childhood Care and Education. That is, ECCE in Hindi can be called 'बाल्यावस्था पूर्व देखभाल और शिक्षा'.
Globally, ECCE is understood in the context of Early Childhood Care and Education, and the same meaning is used in the context of NEP in India.
Related Full Form
What is the Importance of ECCE?
The time from the birth of children to 6 years is most important. During this time, physical and mental development takes place in children at a very fast pace. At this time, children are most affected by their surroundings and people.
Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) plays an important role. It is a foundation age that works systematically for the overall development of the social, emotional, cognitive, and physical needs of children through ECCE.
The ECCE makes a positive contribution to the long-term development and learning of children. For this, the National Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) policy has been made in India, as well as the National ECCE Curriculum Framework.
Following are some of the important features of the ECCE program mainly -
- The ECCE ensures that every child is valued, feels safe and respected, and develops a positive self-concept.
- Be able to build a healthy foundation for each child's physical and motor development according to their ability.
- Let every child imbibe good nutrition routines, health habits, hygiene practices, and self-help skills.
- Enable children for effective communication and promote both receptive and expressive language.
- Promote the development and integration of the senses.
- Foster intellectual curiosity and develop conceptual understanding around the world by providing opportunities to explore, investigate and experiment.
- Pro-social skills, enhancing social competence and emotional well-being.
- Develop a sense of elegant appreciation and encourage creative learning processes.
- Promoting the main human values of culturally and developmentally appropriate behavior and respect and love for fellow humans.
- To enable a smooth transition from home to ECCE center for formal schooling.
- To increase the scope of overall personality development.
You can read the following document for specific information about ECCE - NATIONAL EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND EDUCATION (ECCE) CURRICULUM FRAMEWORK.
In this post related to ECCE, we have told you about the full form of ECCE which is the main objective of this post. For other detailed information, you can get more knowledge about ECCE from the link given above.
Do write us your thoughts related to 'ECCE Full Form' in the comment box.